1. enter translator info, change sutta text link to point to direct web sutta page, such as accesstoinsight.org/.../
2. select appropriate reader, grab link to reader bio page from
3. change length of audio file (playing time min, sec)
4. indicate where to find the audio file you uploaded. typically for work in progress, that would be a "files" directory at the top of the website hierarchy rather than a subpage. This is so periodically after the works in progress have been released, then the temporary files here can be purged.
5. enter date recording was made
tipitaka > SN: Saṃyutta Nikāya > SN 35: Saḷāyatana Saṃyutta (sense bases) > SN 35.247: Chappāṇaka (six animals) >