note that if a page for this language already exists, then you should add your entry to the existing page rather than create a new one for your recording.
1. enter translator info, change sutta text link to point to direct web sutta page, such as accesstoinsight.org/.../
2. select appropriate reader, grab link to reader bio page from
3. change length of audio file (playing time min, sec)
4. change hyperlink to the download file. typically, that would be the audio file residing in a "cabinet" webpage created with googlesites as a subdirectory of your current index page being edited.
5. enter date recording was made
6. select appropriate license hyperlink from
7. backup copy line is optional, if you uploaded a backup to archive.org, adjust the two hyperlinks accordingly.
8. delete extraneous template instructions, such as this checklist, and the inviso table top and bottom border.
tipitaka > SN: Saṃyutta Nikāya > SN 35: Saḷāyatana Saṃyutta (sense bases) > SN 35.247: Chappāṇaka (six animals) >