and use it as a template when starting a new recording project in the "work in progress" area. Since the check list is likely to be revised periodically best to check that link rather than copying the steps from a previous work-in-progress project.
* upload your work in progress to suitable area for others to proof listen
* proof listen: request someone to help proof listen
* make any corrections if necessary to "pass" proof listen.
* This part is tricky so probably hand off to BC or MC to do that part for most readers. The filename you save and ID3 tags for mp3 file should be set according to the specifications described in id3 tag settings and for filename file naming conventions + ID3 tags
* mp3 file is ready for release once some databases have been updated to point to the new sutta.